Vion Heavy Duty 24/7 Ergonomic Stool
Heavy Duty 24/7 Ergonomic Stool
- All Vion chairs from Backcare Basics include Global's lumbar pad option with 3" adjustability.
- Stools are weight rated for sitters up to 350 lbs. in a 24/7 application.
- Stool lifts and spins with seat depth adjustment. Stool does not tilt or recline for safety reasons. Seat range is 10" in height.
- Heavy duty Grade 3 fabrics, vinyl or genuine Grade 10 all over leather.
- Includes a high quality Soft Descent Pneumatic lift system which slowly and gently lowers the seat height of the chair making it easy to obtain exactly the right seat height to maximize your comfort.
- Height adjustable arms featuring front to back sliding arm caps to accommodate taller and smaller users.
- Arm extensions are also standard, allowing the arms to move away from the seat up to 2" on each side to allow space for broader hip widths.
- Five legged, injection molded, fiberglass reinforced, Nylon adds to the overall strength of the chair.
- Chairs Ship Free in 21 days.
- 12 Year Factory Warranty. 5 Years on foam and fabrics.
- Oversized dual wheel casters.
Click on the ergonomic symbols on the left, they will appear in the main photo area with details of the function named in the symbol.
Vion Stool Dimensions:
Overall: 25.5" W x 24" D x 48" H
Seat: 18" W x 17-19.5" D x 23.5-33.5" H
Back: 18.5" W x 21" H
Important Note: Backcare Basics has chosen to display just a portion of the many mesh and fabric colors available for the Vion Heavy Duty 24/7 Ergo Task Chair on this page. Please let us know if you would like us to custom configure a chair to your specifications by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us directly at 800.858.8987.