Space Mesh Drafting Chair
This Space brand stool is built to handle users up to 250 pounds. Truly very well engineered and designed, this drafting chair provides a lot of bang for the buck! This chair has a soft but durable mesh seat with generous foam padding along with the proven Double Air Grid back for the best in all day comfort in 7 vibrant Grade II fabrics.
This extended height chair or drafting stool, sits atop a high impact black resin base that will not show scuffs and heavy duty casters. A lever operated pneumatic cylinder provides a one touch up and down functionality. This stool will swivel but will not recline for reasons of safety.
Complete with an adjustable foot ring and geared for both commercial and residential applications. This chair will not let you down.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all parts and 3 years on foam and mesh when used in a 40 hour week environ.
This chair Ships Free in 5-7 days. For larger orders please call us at 1-800-858-8987 or send us an email with your questions by clicking here.
- Thickly padded 4" thick mesh covered foam seat in your choice of 7 commercial Grade II fabrics.
- Double Dark Air Grid breathable mesh back.
- Passive lumbar support in back.
- 250 lb. weight capacity.
- High impact 5 spoke resin base.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Pneumatic seat height travel of 5".
- Oversized heavy duty casters.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
- ANSI-BIFMA tested and approved.
- Out the door in 5-7 days in custom FreeFlex Fabric.
- Overall 21.5"W x 25.5"D x 54.5"H
- Seat width 19.5"
- Seat depth 20"
- Seat height range 28-33"
- Back height 19"
Premium seat textile facts
FreeFlex® Fabric “Comfort You Remember” Introducing an innovative free-flex upholstery cover providing unmatched comfort. Featuring multi-directional stretching, this 100% polyester material form-fits cushions while allowing the foam to flex more than other upholstery materials. With this heightened stretch-and-return capability, FreeFlex® also contours to an individual’s shape and weight for truly individualized comfort. There’s no sacrifice in durability; FreeFlex® passes 70K double rubs in Wyzenbek abrasion resistance testing.