Nightingale 6200 Executive Chair
This Nightingale 6200 chair is an old friend. Perhaps the most comfortable chair that we sell! Equipped standard with an adjustable seat slider for best fit ergonomics along with a plethora of other beneficial ergonomic features that follow.
Designed to handle users up to 275 lbs., this chair adapts well to almost any frame size. Optional headrest feature even includes a hook to hang your coat! What haven't they thought of?
Chair is built with an ENERSORB seat, headrest and lumbar pad. This is a much sought after memory foam designed specifically for sitting applications. Thoracic lumbar support has a 4 way adjustment function. The ABLEX patterned weave mesh back provides a generous support of your lumbar while allowing dynamic movement.
Synchronous knee tilt mechanism with a slow seat and back release come standard. Tilt feature includes a multi-position lock. Seat height is naturally pneumatic and of course has the seat slider for adjustable seat depth.
Arms have a patented spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system. Arms raise and lower and move in and out. Arm caps slide forward and back and will lock into place.
Base is aluminum with optional soft casters for hard floor surfaces. Frame components are graphite. Back mesh is black. Mystic seat textiles include 9 soft and vibrant colors with matching headrest colors.
Headrest can be removed and or field installed. Headrest is adjustable up and down and even includes a hook for your coat.
Ships Free in 10 days with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Energy Absorbing Dual Density ENERSORB seat foam for improved blood circulation.
- 4D fully functional arm rests.
- Vertical and horizontal lumbar adjustment.
- Optional headrest.
- Optional soft casters for hard floor surfaces.
- Synchronous knee-tilt swivel mechanism with Infinite Tilt Lock.
- Seat slider.
- Adjustable ratchet headrest.
- Contoured waterfall front seat.
- 4 Way breathable Mystic stretch fabric on the seat in a choice of 9 colors.
- 5 prong aluminum die-cast base with anti-slip treads.
- Finish is Graphite.
- Mesh back is black.
- Passes CAL 117 fire code and is ANSI-BIFMA tested and approved.
- Weight capacity is 275 pounds.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. 5 years on textiles and foam.
- Greenguard Clean Air Certified.
- Overall 27-29.5"W x 27-29.5"D x 36.5-41.5H (add 11" for headrest)
- Seat Depth 19-21.5"
- Seat Width 20"
- Seat Height 16-21"