Humanscale All Mesh World Chair
Back Care Basics is proud to offer this All Mesh version of the popular Humanscale Diffrient World Chair. Offered in two of Humanscales most popular mesh patterns with three frame colors including a hard to find white. This model Ships Free and can be custom built for you in 14-21 days.
This video highlights the many design features and logic that was built into this revolutionary chair. Please take a minute and watch if you would like to know more!
- Self adjusting recline regardless of user size and weight.
- No tension springs to adjust.
- Pivoting backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine.
- Tri-panel non stretch mesh back creates body fitting contours and self adjusting lumbar support for a custom fit.
- Size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Seat height and depth adjustable.
- Carefully sculpted seat cushion matches your bodies contour.
- Modular seat and backs that can be replaced if needed.
- Adjustable height Duron arms.
- Injection molded, structural, integral color plastics with die-cast aluminum frame.
- Standard 3" heavy duty casters or optional no charge special soft casters for hard floor surfaces.
- Black frame and trim.
- Dash mesh seat and back foundations in Platinum or Zinc.
- Black, white or gray frames.
- 24/7 rated for users up to 300 pounds.
- 15 Year Warranty. 5 Years on the fabrics and foam.
- Frameless front seat edge eliminates contact stress under the thighs.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall 25.98"W x 25"D x 35.6-40.51"H
- Seat width 19.49"
- Seat depth 15.75-18.5" (seat slider range)
- Seat height range 14.61-19.49"
- Backrest height 22.5"
- Arm height from seat 6.77-9.41"
- Fits users from 5' to 6'4" (100-300 lbs).
- Lowest seat height setting is perfect for those with small frames.
- Ships Free in 14-21 Days!
Back Care Basics is an authorized Humanscale retailer. If you have seen any product that we do not list or need a modification to one that we do show please contact us @ 800.858.8987 for assistance and a quote.
We work hard to ensure that our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more.
A selection of sustainability highlights for Diffrient World::
- Recycled content: 20% pre-consumer, 2% post-consumer.
- Modular cushions for easy replacement.
- We work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often.
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions.
- Ships in packaging that contains recycled content or blanket-wrapped, when feasible.
- Greenguard Certified.
- ANSI-BIFMA level two certified.