Graphic Ergo Task Chair by Zooey Chu
Graphic. Inspired, Functional Design
Here's another great office chair designed by the world-renowned seating designer Zooey Chu. The Graphic series offers casual style and contemporary scale in an affordable ergonomic design.
This chair's back features a new mechanism that places the seat's pivot point directly below the user's hips allowing both the user and the chair back to pivot from the same point in a natural motion.
Graphic's slim, Euro-style back is countered side to side for comfort and top to bottom, integrating a lumbar support. Back options include fully upholstered, breathable mesh and a durable textured nylon back. Arms are width and height adjustable with arm caps that slide forward and rearward to accommodate different tasks, working styles and variations in user size.
Featured on this page are the fully upholstered and mesh back models ... click here to see the nylon back design.
- European detailing and a clean slim profile
- A generous compound curved back and seat
- Posture back with height adjustable forward swept arms, and sliding armcaps
- Adjustable width arms that provide 2 inches of arm width spacing on each side of the seat
- A posture mechanism that offers exceptional support
- Two position tilt lock adjustment and tilt tension control
- Five-legged, injection molded, black fiberglass reinforced nylon arched base with casters
- Overall: 20"W x 24"D x 36"H
- Seat: 20"W x 19"D x 16.5"-20.5"H
- Back: 19"W x 19"H