Out of Box - Oroblanco White Frame Executive Task Chair
Only One Available!
Coal Black Seat with White Frame
This iDesk Oroblanco executive chair is equally at home in the executive suite, management space or in your conference area. The Oroblanco packs a big punch when it comes to the value versus performance equation. Loaded with features as shown below this chair is not only very handsome but a top performer.
This iDesk chair is also very unique in that the seat cover itself can be easily replaced if you have any damage or unusual wear. We were thrilled to find this chair given this feature alone! How many times have you dropped a marker or spilt liquid on a chair seat and it is there forever?! We easily replaced the seat cover when our factory rep stopped by to demo the chair. It was quick and the chair cover was taut.
Polished cast aluminum base and seat slider are but a few of this chairs dynamic features and benefits. White frame and dark grey mesh back with color coordinated soft padded arms.
Crisp, well defined and ergonomic are only a few words that define the Oroblanco. Stocked in 5 smashing textiles and two top grain leathers, this chair Ships Free, Available Immediately partially assembled to minimize any transportation carbon foot print.
Great value in a chair that also carries a Lifetime Warranty for the original buyer. 3 Year Warranty on the foam, mesh, textiles and leather.
Click Here to see our full page of this chair's various color options.
- White Frame & Dark Grey mesh back: passive natural lumbar™ shape for superior back support.
- Mechanism: Syncro-tilt (2:1 ratio) with seat slider.
- Tilt: 4 positions, one lock position, three float positions & tension crank.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment (4”) fits all users.
- Side mounted controls. Instructions also in Braille.
- Built-in user guide for personal adjustment.
- Polished cast aluminum 5 star base.
- Arm height adjustable (3.5”), arm pad slider (1.5”) and arm pad swivel in gray.
- Arm pad lock kit is included for deactivating the slide and swivel.
- Syncro-tilt with 2:1 ratio.
- Seat slider adjustment (2”).
- 2” thick polyurethane contoured seat with cover easily replaced in the field.
- Seat upholstered in fabric or perforated leather.
- Textile durability for back mesh and seat, 100,000 rub test. Pass technical bulletin CAL 117 & NFPA 260.
- BIFMA & ANSI certified.
- Greenguard Certified.
- Made with 38% post-consumer (PC) & 18% pre consumer (PI) aggregate
- Dimensions - width: (at arms) 28”; (between arms) 21”. height: 38.75”-42.75”; seat height: 17.75”-22”; seat depth: 17”-19”; seat height to top of back: 24”.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 37 lbs.
- Ships partially ready to assemble if requested to minimize transportation carbon foot print.