Ambarella Executive Task Chair
This iDesk Ambarella executive task chair is equally at home in the executive suite, management space or in your conference area. The Ambarella packs a big punch when it comes to the value versus performance equation. Loaded with features as shown below this chair is not only very handsome but a top performer.
The Ambarella is also very unique in that the seat cover itself can be easily replaced if you have any damage or unusual wear. We were thrilled to find this chair given this feature alone! How many times have you dropped a marker or spilt liquid on a chair seat and it is there forever?! We easily replaced the seat cover when our factory rep stopped by to demo the chair. It was quick and the chair cover was taut.
Polished cast aluminum base takes the place of nylon typical of chairs at this price point. Crisp, well defined and ergonomic are only a few words that define the Ambarella. Stocked in 5 smashing colors, this chair ships in 2-3 days partially assembled to minimize the transportation carbon foot print.
If you have a large space to tackle and require a lot of these chairs be sure to reach out to us for a volume discount. Great value in a chair that also carries a Lifetime Warranty for the original buyer. 3 Year Warranty on the foam, mesh and textiles.
- Back Frame: structural metal back frame shapes the black non-stretch mesh sleeve to create a natural lumbar™.
- Mechanism: Advanced Syncro-Tilt with Seat Slider Adjustment (2”).
- Tilt: 4 lock positions & side mounted weight knob tension control.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment (4”)
- Built-in user guide for personal adjustment.
- Polished cast aluminum 5 star base.
- Arm height adjustable (3”), with arm pad swivel function and width adjustable (1.5”)
- 2” thick polyurethane contoured seat with fabric cover (replaceable in the field).
- Seat upholstered in fabric slip cover (field replaceable).
- Textile durability for back mesh and inStock seat fabric, 100,000 rub test. Pass Technical Bulletin CAL 117 & NFPA 260.
- BIFMA & ANSI certified.
- Greenguard Certified.
- Made with 38% post-consumer (PC) & 18% preconsumer (PI) aggregate.
- Dimensions - width: (at arms) 27.25”-28.75”; (between arms) 21”-23.5”; height 37.5”-41.75”; seat depth: 18.5”-21”; seat height to top of back: max 24”.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 43 lbs.
- Ships partially ready to assemble to minimize the transportation carbon foot print.