Sit-to-Stand Electric Height Adjustable Desk
The Sit-to-Stand Desking Movement
At Backcare Basics Is On!
As you can see by the chairs we offer, Backcare Basics has fully embraced products that produce the benefits of active sitting. Benefits we all can enjoy by continuing to move while seated. Now Backcare Basics is entering the realm of sit/stand desks.
These desks have the added benefit of being adjustable in a height range of from 26½" to 43". This means that sit-to-stand desks can easily help the sitter vary his or her desk height to allow the ultimate in comfort throughout the working day. The height adjustment range takes the user from a traditional sitting position through to the perching and full standing positions with any stop in between. When used in conjunction with a Varier Move Stool or the Muvman by Aeris a second chair or stool becomes unnecessary, a fact that has made users reluctant as workspace area square footage has dwindled.
The Global sit-to-stand desk shown here is one that we have researched to be the cream of the crop. Its Monoleg design and split rectangular work surface make for extreme utility while the electrically activated height adjustment mechanism makes it a delight to use. It also boasts a 3-postion programmable switch making it a snap to return to your preferred positions throughout the work day.Construction Features:
- Electric Height Adjustment with 3-Position Programmable Switch
- Sturdy Monoleg Design, Standard in Black, White or Tungsten Colors
- 1⅛" Thick 45 lb. Density Particle Board Top with High Performance Thermally Fused Lamiate
- Load Capacity = 160 lbs.
- Split Top Design Allows Independent Adjustment of Monitor & Keyboard/Mouse Surface
- Dual Arm Gas Assist Keyboard Surface Support Mechanism
- Allows Adjustment from 6" below to 6" above the Monitor Surface
- Allows +/- 15 degree Tilt Adjustment of the Keyboard Surface
- Compact Overall Desk Top Depth = 29"
- Monitor Surface = 18"
- 1" Gap Between Monitor & Keyboard Surfaces
- Keyboard Surface = 10"
- Base Footprint = 22½" D x 28" W (Click on Diagram on Left for Detail)
- Base Includes Leveling Guides for 1" Adjustability