Humanscale Freedom Saddle Stool
The Saddle seat or stool (you can call it either), part of Humanscale’s award-winning Freedom seating line, is the most comfortable and versatile stool ever made. This original Saddle creates comfortable seating in countless applications. Equally at home in a medical office, exam room or your home. When not in use scoot it away. Small and compact but will handle sitters from 5' to 6'4" with ease (up to 300 pounds.)
This stool allows you to sit in a saddle posture, which lowers the thighs, opens up the hips and puts the spine into a healthy lordotic curve. The stools are ideal for shorter term sitting—or even for getting your feet up off the ground by using it as an ottoman.
- Provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Carefully sculpted seat cushion to match body contours.
- Increased contact area reduces pressure points.
- Modular for easy replacement.
- 2.5” double-wheel casters for carpeted floors or optional soft rimmed casters for hard floors such as tile or wood.
- Optional footring.
- Commercial grade easy to clean Lotus Vinyl or Vellum fabric seat textiles.
- Graphite frames.
- This stool is pneumatic height adjustable and spins.
- Made in the USA.
- Ships Free in 14-21 days.
- 300 lb.weight capacity.
- Overall seat width 22"
- Seat height without ring 17.5-22.75"
- Base diameter without ring 22"
- Seat height with ring 20.25-28.25"
- Base diameter with ring 25" for added stability
- Foot ring height adjustment 6-11"
Humanscale works hard to ensure that their environmental philosophy is reflected in each product they create. With their Design for Environment protocol, the designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production.
A selection of sustainability highlights for Saddle stool.
- Recycled Content
- Freedom Saddle: 35% post-consumer, 49% pre-consumer
- Modular cushion for easy replacement
- Greenguard Certified
- ANSI-BIFMA Level 2 Certified
Back Care Basics is an authorized Humanscale retailer. If you have seen a Humanscale product elsewhere and cannot find it on our site, or need a small tweak to an item tat you have seen, merely contact us for assistance at 800.858.8987.