Humanscale Cinto Flex Back Guest Chair
Designed to move with the body and minimize pressure points, Cinto breaks the number one rule for stacking chairs—it’s comfortable! Ideal for commercial and residential use, Cinto features an innovative backrest that provides recline and automatically adjusting lumbar support, plus a seat pan design that uniquely distributes the sitter’s weight and reduces pressure points. Available armless or with padded arms.
Ideal chair for your reception area, break room, conference room or side chairs in your general office area. Bright vibrant colors in a choice of two frame colors with or without arms. This chair is easy to clean and you will not have to worry about wear and tear on traditional cushioned seats! This is a high end product and one that will not disappoint you or your customers. The Cinto chair can also be stacked for storage.
Many studies show that traditional stack chairs provide poor ergonomic support. Not so with Cinto. Cinto's backrest is attached to the chair with an elastomer or flexible belt, allowing the backrest to bend and adjust with the sitter. This creates a pivot point that provides automatic and ideal lumbar support for nearly every user.
- Injection molded polypropylene shells.
- Steel tubular frame in Silver or Black.
- Optional polyethylene arms.
- Flexible elastomer belt design allows back pivot point.
- 24/7 rated 15 Year Warranty.
- Overall 24.5W (arms) x 21.3"D x 35"H
- Seat height 16.5"
- Seat width 17.8"
- Back height 18.5"
- 300 pound weight capacity.
- Can be stacked up to 5 high.
- Cinto storage dolly option allows stacks up to 15 high.
- Made in the USA.
- Ships Free in 14-21 days.
- Can be special ordered with optional rolling casters for conference and collaboration areas. Please call us for details.
Humanscale works hard to ensure that their environmental philosophy is reflected in each product they create. With their Design for Environment protocol, their designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production.
A selection of sustainability highlights for Cinto::
- Recycled content: 22% post-consumer, 11% pre-consumer
- Modular seat pan, arms, glides and casters for easy replacement.
- We work hard to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often.
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions.
- Ships in packaging that contains recycled content or blanket-wrapped, when feasible
- This product is Greenguard Certified
Back Care Basics is an authorized Humanscale retailer. If you have seen a product that you cannot locate or need a variation please contact us at 800.858.8987
AS SEEN ON
Sundays 8/7c on ABC