Milan Mid Back Multi-Purpose Mesh Task Chair by Enwork
The Milan performance collection mesh back task chair from Enwork delivers a compelling value with many essential ergonomic chair features. This Milan task chair delivers comfort and fit at a great price. Generous foam seat will help you get through those long days!
Perfect for commercial and home applications, the Milan carries an almost unheard of Lifetime Warranty on parts for the original buyer. The only exception of course is a 3 year Warranty on the foam and fabric which can be subject to ordinary wear and tear. Stop buying those no name chairs that carry weak warranties and avoid those down the road hassles.
The Milan mesh back task has a premium synchronized tilt control mechanism with a center position lock. Back reclines at a 2:1 ratio to the seat. Standard are the height and width adjustable soft cap urethane arms. Chair has a pneumatic seat height actuated lever along with many other standard features.
The Milan ships same day for Free. Contact us for quantity discounts if you are doing a facility or large workspace. Back Care Basics will always do our best to give you the best price on this or any other product.
- Height & width adjustable arms.
- Contoured waterfall padded seat.
- Ergonomically curved breathable mesh back.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Center tilt lock mechanism.
- Ratchet height back adjustment.
- Adjustable tilt tension rotary control.
- Synchronized 2:1tilt.
- Low profile 27" black nylon base.
- 50mm dual disc PU casters that perform on carpet as well as hard floor surfaces.
- Lifetime Warranty for 40 hour work weeks.
- 250 pound user weight rating.
- Out the door in 24.
- Seat depth 19"
- Seat width 21"
- Seat height 18.25-22.125"
- Back height 19.25-22"
- Arm height from seat 6.5-9.25"
- Overall 26.5"W x 23.5"D x 35.625-42"H
Similar to the Ergo Contract Capri in terms of functions but with slightly larger dimensions. Check out the Capri here.