Capri Mid Back Mesh Task Chair by Enwork
The Capri Basics mesh back task chair from Enwork is a no frills serious little work horse. If you have a room that needs lots of chairs for your staff and you are searching for value and price you found it. Easy on both the pocketbook and eyes, Capri delivers a compelling value.
Perfect for commercial and home applications, the Capri carries an almost unheard of Lifetime Warranty on parts for the original buyer. The only exception of course is a 3 year Warranty on the foam and fabric which can be subject to ordinary wear and tear. Stop buying those no name chairs that carry weak warranties and avoid those down the road hassles.
The Capri mesh back task has a premium synchronized tilt control mechanism with a center position lock. Back reclines at a 2:1 ratio to the seat. Standard are the height and width adjustable soft cap urethane arms. Chair has a pneumatic seat height actuated lever along with many other standard features.
Contact us for quantity discounts if you are doing a facility or large workspace. Back Care Basics will always do our best to give you the best price on this or any other product.
- Height & width adjustable arms.
- Contoured waterfall padded seat.
- Ergonomically curved breathable mesh back.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Center tilt lock mechanism.
- Ratchet height back adjustment.
- Adjustable tilt tension rotary control.
- Synchronized tilt.
- Low profile 27" black nylon base.
- 50mm dual disc carpet casters
- Lifetime Warranty for 40 hour work weeks.
- 250 pound user weight rating.
- Out the door in 24.
- Seat depth 19.50"
- Seat width 19.5"
- Seat height 18.75-22.25"
- Back height 18-21"
- Arm height from seat 6.5-9.25"
- Overall 23.5"W x 26"D x 32.5-35.75"H