Concorde Presidential Closed Arm Executive Chair
Concorde’s patented Push Button technology is an industry ‘first,’ providing push-button control of your seating position from the arm of the chair. Push-button control – the standard in luxury automotive and aircraft seating – is now the new world standard in workplace seating. What makes this series unique is Concorde’s arm-mounted push-button controls. With the click of a button Concorde floats free; press again and Concorde locks firmly in the desired position. Exceptional comfort, perfect support and a limited lifetime warranty are yours with the Concorde Executive.
This version of the Concorde has a larger headrest and a wider back than the other Concorde models as well as a closed arm design. Functions are the same as the other highly popular models. These illustrations show the open arm design which are identical to the functions you will find on this model.
This is pretty much what we call a 'lifetime chair'. It just doesn't get any better than this really!
- All adjustments are made with button controls that are conveniently located in full view, for easy use.
- Shown in Graphite Contract Grade Leather.
- Polished aluminum base.
- This is a full leather chair and is not a leather 'match' or combo.
- Weight capacity is 350 pounds.
- Compound curved molded foam seat and back cushions.
- Standard Pneumatic seat height adjustment and 5-position tilt lock, back angle is lockable on 7-positions.
- Standard with Allen-bolted width adjustable arms (Allen key included). Arms adjust 1 1/4” wider on each side for a total of 2 1/2” extra width.
- Ratchet style back height adjustment.
- Oversized headrest and back.
- Ships Free.
- 24/7 Rated with a 15 Year Warranty. 5 Years on the leather and foam.
DIMENSIONSOverall: Width - 28 ½", Depth - 27", Height - 50"