Concorde Pulsor Massage Leather Executive Chair
Concorde’s patented Push Button technology is an industry ‘first,’ providing push-button control of your seating position from the arm of the chair. Push-button control – the standard in luxury automotive and aircraft seating – is now the new world standard in workplace seating. What makes this series unique is Concorde’s arm-mounted push-button controls. With the click of a button Concorde floats free; press again and Concorde locks firmly in the desired position. Exceptional comfort, perfect support and a limited lifetime warranty are yours with the Concorde Executive.
This special Pulsor version has a Pulsor / Relaxer massage mechanism in the seat and the back controlled by a 4th button in the right arm or a digital wand control that can be removed from its Velcro patch under the seat. Intensity and settings can be controlled by the wand. There is a rechargeable battery pack under the seat. Powered by the battery pack or an A/C adapter sourced to a 110V household outlet. Massage intensity monitored by green LED lights in the arm.
- All adjustments are made with button controls that are conveniently located in full view, for easy use.
- This is a full leather chair and is not a leather 'match' or combo.
- Weight capacity is 350 pounds.
- Push button massage motors in the seat and back.
- Removable battery pack
- Digital hand controller.
- Compound curved molded foam seat and back cushions.
- Standard Pneumatic seat height adjustment and 5-position tilt lock, back angle is lockable on 7-positions.
- Standard with Allen-bolted width adjustable arms (Allen key included). Arms adjust 1 1/4” wider on each side for a total of 2 1/2” extra width.
- Ratchet style back height adjustment.
- Standard with a reinforced five-legged, injection molded base.
- Ships Free in 21 Days.
- 15 Year Global Factory Warranty. 5 Years on the leather and foam.
DIMENSIONSOverall: Width - 28 ½", Depth - 27", Height - 50"