OBUSForme High Back Ergonomic Task Chair
OBUSForme® ... Always One of Backcare Basics' Most Popular Chairs!
OBUSForme's famous backrest support system has received an extraordinary level of support from the chiropractic community. It is the only such product endorsed by major North American Chiropractic Associations because of its ability to adapt to the characteristics of the people who use it. It continues to get accolades and recommendations because of its high level of interaction between humans and their seated activities.Here's the Features/Benefits List from Top to Bottom ...
- Molded foam in seat & back provide greater support
- Adjustable pad can be used as a headrest or for additional lumbar support
- A back design that "hugs" the user provides unparalleled lumbar (lower back) support & comfort
- A molded back that embraces the natural "Lazy S"curve of the spine, helping to reduce back strain & increase productivity
- Width & height adjustable arms move outward & vertically to suit larger & taller individuals
- Concealed easy-to-use backrest height adjustment allows the back to be raised or lowered while seated
- Mechanism adjustment paddles are labeled for easy user identification
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment for individualized comfort and support
- Independent back recline adjustment for customized, task specific support
- Five-legged injection molded base with easy glide casters, perfect for carpeted flooring
The OBUSForme is definitely a well designed chair that supports the key areas of the body without restricting movement!OBUSForme Dimensions:
- Overall: 23.5"W x 23.5"D x 53.5"H
- Seat: 19.5"W x 17" - 19.5"D x 17.5" - 21.5"H
- Back: 18.75"W x 31"H
Anticipated Delivery Time: Usually 4 Weeks
BCB Notes: We at Backcare Basics have been offering the OBUSForme and other body friendly, ergonomically superior chairs for many years and, as such we have come to recognize the most popular as well as the most highly functional chairs we sell. For that reason our strategy is to present to you here a simpler approach to chair selection that boils down, in OBUSForme's case, to color selection. Click on the images to the left and they will "pop up" in the main photo panel. Then you'll see, in detail, the selection of colors and ergonomic features simplifying the understanding and magnifying the ease of choice. That said we can offer a multitude of additional choices should that be required.