Humanscale Quick Ship Smart Chair
Back Care Basics is proud to offer the popular Humanscale Diffrient World Chair. Offered in three of Humanscales most popular mesh back patterns (3) with three seat colors done in Wave. This model Ships Free and can be custom built for you in 5-7 days.
Utilizing Humanscale’s Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, Diffrient Smart’s backrest has a tri-panel fit much like a custom-tailored shirt, providing exceptional, instant lumbar support. Featuring Humanscale’s patented weight-sensitive, mechanism-free recline, Smart automatically adjusts to the body weight of each sitter to provide perfect recline support. Further maximizing the ergonomic range of motion, Diffrient Smart’s high-performance armrests allow users to move their in height for a best fit.
- Self adjusting recline regardless of user size and weight.
- No tension springs to adjust.
- Pivoting backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine.
- Tri-panel non stretch mesh back creates body fitting contours and self adjusting lumbar support for a custom fit.
- Size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Seat height and depth adjustable.
- Carefully sculpted seat cushion matches your bodies contour.
- Modular seat and backs that can be replaced if needed.
- Adjustable height Duron arms.
- Injection molded, structural, integral color plastics with die-cast aluminum frame.
- Standard 3" heavy duty casters.
- Black frame and trim.
- 24/7 rated for users up to 300 pounds.
- 15 Year Warranty. 5 Years on the fabrics and foam.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall 26.5"W x 26"D x 39.5-44.75"H
- Seat width 21.5"
- Seat depth 16-19" (seat slider range)
- Seat height range 16-21"
- Backrest height 22.5"
- Arm height from seat 6-10.5"
- Fits users from 5' to 6'4" (100-300 lbs).
- Lowest seat height setting is perfect for those with small frames.
- Ships Free in 5-7 Days!
Back Care Basics is an authorized Humanscale retailer. If you have seen any product that we do not list or need a modification to one that we do show please contact us @ 800.858.8987 for assistance and a quote.
Humanscale works hard to ensure that their environmental philosophy is reflected in each product they sell. With their Design for Environment protocol, their designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to learn more
A selection of sustainability highlights for the Diffrient Smart:
- Recycled Content: 39% post-consumer, 23% pre-consumer
- Weighs as little as 40 pounds, minimizing its carbon footprint in shipping
- Made of only 90 parts—fewer parts makes it is easier to disassemble and recycle.
- Modular cushions for easy replacement
- Greenguard clean air certified
- ANSI-BIFMA Level 2 certified.