Humanscale M2 Clamp Mount Monitor Arm
Offering all the benefits of a traditional dynamic monitor arm—with none of the shortcomings—the M2 redefines high-performance monitor arms. Current-generation monitor arms utilize a bulky, failure-prone gas cylinder to support the weight of the monitor. The M2 instead uses an innovative mechanical spring to achieve exceptional performance and durability in a lightweight, ultra-thin design.
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today (up to 20 pounds).
- Easy clamp on mount for simple set up.
- Integrated cable management hides cables within the arm.
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels.
- Arm reach: 20”.
- Height adjustment range: 10”
- Weight: 5.7 pounds.
- 15-year 24/7 warranty.
- Silver Gray Ships Free Same Day. Others 5-7days.
- Polished Aluminum with White Trim, Silver with Gray Trim or Black with Black Trim.
- Made in the USA.
Humanscale works hard to ensure that their environmental philosophy is reflected in each product they create. With their Design for Environment protocol, their designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production.
A selection of sustainability highlights for the M2:
- Recycled content: 14% post-consumer, 13% pre-consumer
- Made predominantly of steel and aluminum, which are highly recyclable
- Lightweight design minimizes resources used in shipping
- Slim profile enables less wasteful packaging.
Back Care Basics is an authorized Humanscale dealer. If you have any questions about this product or any other be sure to contact us at 800.858.8987.