Balance 1 Ergonomic Keyboard
The Balance 1 is our best selling value priced keyboard system. With a lift and lock mechanism and a swivel mouse surface to get the mouse closer to your body (with independent tilt from the platform to keep in from rolling off when in negative tilt) this solution seems to work well for the majority of end users no matter what the scenarios. Ships Free direct from the factory to you. Out the door in 5-7 days. Astounding quality and features for the price. Only from Symmetry.
- 1/4" ultra thin phenolic tray with swivel out mouse for maximum leg clearance.
- Tilt and swivel mouse surface with gel mouse pad provides infinite adjustment.
- Sliding mouse catcher with wire manager.
- Durable and comfortable polyurethane palm rest.
- 19 1/2"W x 11 1/2"D, plus 8-1/4" diameter mouse surface.
- Reversible mouse surface.
- 7 1/2” height adjustment (2.25" above track and 5.25" below) with spring assistance.
- +/- 15 degrees of tilt adjustment.
- Lift and lock technology—no knobs for height adjustment.
- 360 degree rear swivel.
- Meets BIFMA X 5.5-1998 standards.
- Rugged steel construction with black powder coating.
- 21" glide under desk track with mounting hardware standard.
- Fabricated in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty. 2 Years on wrist support, 1 year on the mouse surface.