Humanscale Float Sit Stand Desk
- Provides an impressive 20" of near-effortless adjustment (from 27” to 47” high) for ergonomic use.
- Unique adjustable counterbalance mechanism handles up to 130 lbs of desktop weight.
- Exceptionally wide 0 to 160-pound weight accommodation range without costly maintenance or added parts.
- Choice of two of our most popular sizes in various color combinations.
- Square or slanted knife edge tops.
- Five-year warranty.
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for load and capacity.
- Built primarily of steel and aluminum.
- Removable counter balance adjustment crank.
- Top size options include 24"D x 60W" and 30"D x 60"W.
- Two frame finish colors and three top colors.
- Ships Free in 14-21 days.
- Made in the USA.
- Optional Float Designed Keyboard has a 25" wide platform and 11" track in Black or White.
- Our high pressure compact environmentally-friendly polypropylene laminate is laminated to either a 3/4” thick particleboard or a 3/4” MDF (medium density-fibre board)
- depending on the edge detail selected. Both work surfaces have a heavy duty back (bottom layer) which is a very thin layer of phenolic. This
stops any potential warping. All of our work surfaces are formaldehyde-free and manufactured from FSC (forest stewardship council) certified wood.
- Our laminate work surfaces are available in either a flat edge or knife edge. We use a technology called “laser edge banding” on our rectangular work surfaces
which allows for a completely seamless edge between the work surface and the edge detail. This not only leaves a good clean edge but also stops any bacteria
penetrating the wood. All our edge banding is finished in a coordinating color.
With a unique counterbalance mechanism and weight indicator, Float enables easy, one-hand counterbalance weight adjustment, and near-effortless height adjustment for ergonomic sit-stand usage.
Float very neatly “floats” into position when its release is engaged—for weightless adjustment without force.
Safety measures prevent the possibility of injury associated with incorrect counterbalance.
A form flowing from function, Float’s elegant, architectural lines belie its exceptionally sophisticated functionality while eliminating the need for an extra support beam. Float’s understated simple form coupled with a streamlined most popular model configuration, this table system discreetly complements any work environment.
Back Care Basics is an Authorized Humanscale Retailer.