Flip Arm Drafting Stool
This Fastrack Drafting Stool is a form-fitting elevated chair made from the most revolutionary advances in seating today. The breathable mesh back is curved to assist back and shoulder posture, while the lower frame provides exemplary lumbar support.Complete with very convenient flip up arms, waterfall padded mesh seat, tall cylinder and a foot ring. This stool is unusual in that if it is lowered all the way you can use it at a desk. Stool also reclines at any point through the height range. Pretty versatile. Three in stock colors will fit well in most any space.
This value priced ergonomic stool is part of BackCare Basics Fastrack line of ergonomic seating. Chairs that do the job but not at an exorbitant price. This chair Ships Free in 1-2 days. Sometimes sooner. Weight handling capacity is 250 pounds.
This stool tends to sit on the lower side of the stool height range. If you would like to use it at your desk as well as a surface that is a low counter height this could be a viable choice.
- Leatherette covered foam seat in Black, Chocolate Brown or Gray.
- Ventilated matching colored mesh back with built in passive lumbar support.
- Pneumatic seat height.
- Swing away arm design.
- Adjustable foot ring.
- Contrast seat and arm stitching.
- Platinum finished frame accents.
- Heavy duty Platinum finished nylon base.
- Heavy duty carpet casters.
- Stool will recline and swivel.
- Adjustable seat height of 20"-26".
- Overall 23"D x 24.5"W x 39-45.5"H
- Seat depth 19.5"
- Seat width 20"
- Back height 22"
- Arm height over seat 8"
- One Year Warranty.