Humanscale Quick Ship Liberty Task Chair
Liberty, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced. With its tri-panel construction, it has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices or manual adjustments. Liberty’s mesh back is formed by combining three panels of non-stretch mesh in the same way a tailor combines multiple pieces of material to form a shirt. Its contours are custom-made to both fit and support the human body in unprecedented comfort.
Back Care Basics is proud to offer this Quick Ship version of the ever popular Humanscale Liberty Chair. Vellum seat textiles in three fast ship colors coupled with three different mesh back colors and designs. Frames are done in Black with standard carpet casters, standard height cylinders with high quality standard foams. Out the door in one week guaranteed.
- Self adjusting recline regardless of user size and weight.
- No tension springs to adjust.
- Pivoting backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine.
- Tri-panel non stretch mesh back creates body fitting contours and self adjusting lumbar support for a custom fit.
- Size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Seat height and depth adjustable.
- Carefully sculpted seat cushion matches your bodies contour.
- Modular seat and backs that can be replaced if needed.
- Adjustable height Duron arms.
- Injection molded, structural, integral color plastics with die-cast aluminum frame.
- Standard 3" heavy duty casters.
- Black frame and trim.
- Vellum Quick Ship seat fabrics.
- Monofilament mesh back in three popular colors.
- 24/7 rated for users up to 300 pounds.
- 15 Year Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall 26.5"W x 26.5"D x 38.5-43.5"H
- Seat width 21"
- Seat depth 16.5-18.75"
- Seat height range 16-21"
- Backrest height 22.5"
- Arm height from seat 6.5-11.5"
- Fits users from 5' to 6'4" (100-300 lbs).
Back Care Basics is an authorized Humanscale retailer. If you have seen any product that we do not list or need a modification to one that we do show please contact us @ 800.858.8987 for assistance and a quote.
Humanscale works hard to ensure that their environmental philosophy is reflected in each product they create. With their Design for Environment protocol, Humanscale designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production.
A selection of sustainability highlights for Liberty Conference/Task:
- Recycled content: 16% post-consumer, 14% pre-consumer.
- Weighs as little as 40 pounds, minimizing resources used in shipping.
- Modular cushions for easy replacement.
- Greenguard Certified.
- ANSI_BIFMA level 2 certified.