Humanscale CPU300 CPU Holder
Offering superior support and protection for small and mid-sized CPUs, the CPU300 is designed for maximum value. This CPU holder glides smoothly along a 16" track and rotates a full 360° to provide complete access to cables and ports, and an easy-grasp handle facilitates easy accessibility.
- Adjusts to fit CPUs 3.25" to 9" wide and 10.5" to 18" tall.
- Made from cold-rolled, powder-coated steel.
- Designed to easily support CPUs weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Slides smoothly on nylon glides in 16" track.
- Rotates a full 360° for complete access to cables and ports.
- Easy grasp handle facilitates access.
- Installed Dimensions:
- Width: CPU width+1.5"
- Height: CPU height+ 3"
- Color: Black
- 15-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ships Quickly.
- Made in the USA
We are an authorized Humanscale dealer.
HUmanscale works hard to ensure that their environmental philosophy is reflected in each product they create. With their Design for Environment protocol, their designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to contact us at Back Care Basics with any questions @ 800.858.8987
A selection of sustainability highlights for the CPU300:
- Recycled content: 10% post-consumer
- Made predominantly of aluminum and steel, which are highly recyclable