Swopper AIR Stool
"The New Lightness of Sitting"
Humans were meant to move! swopper is more than just a chair - it's your health & wellness chair at home or work.
Become part of the swopper movement by “Sitting in Motion”!
Healthy sitting in motion has never been as LIGHT as this: the patented swopper technology for active sitting in three dimensions now provides you with ultimate sitting comfort with the unique combination of the 3DEA high-tech cushioning material and the AIR climate seat cover. It’s like sitting on”AIR”. And the swopper AIR is also available with casters for yet another dimension of movement to increase your body's comfort level while seated.
Like its sister product, the swopper Special Edition, the swopper AIR is engineered to be a solution for people with low-back pain. Additionally, swopper AIR offers enhanced seat construction that is pressure relieving, heat regulating and very resilient. It's like sitting on air.
- Improves Posture
- Provides Relief for Back Pain
- Strengthens & Conditions Back & Abdominal Muscles
- Improves Nourishment to the Intervertebral Discs
- Ensures Circulation to the Lower Extremities
- Assists Lymphatic Flow
- Improves Concentration Through a Fun & Energizing Seated Experience
- Base, Column & Spring Color: Anthracite (Dark Charcoal Grey)
- Seat Colors: Silver, Stone Grey & Lime Green
- Seat Cushioning: Innovative 3DEA High-Tech Pressure Relieving Material
- Seat Cover: Breathable AIR Climate Material with Net Structure
- Seat Diameter: 16"
- Seat Thickness: 6"
- Seat Height Range: 22" to 27.5"
- Seat Height Range with Casters: 22.5" to 28"
- Base Diameter: 21.5"
- Weight Capacity: 290 lbs.
- Simple Assembly: 3 step assembly, no tools required
The active swopper swivel chair consists of a cast-iron foot ring, a spring strut with adjustable steel spring and a convex-shaped, padded seat. Height, spring hardness and sideways movement are individually adjustable. The sprung seat with all round movement responds to each movement you make. This minimally, but extremely effectively motion stimulates the numerous groups of muscles in your back, abdomen and legs.
Height Adjustment - You can adjust the swopper quickly and continuously to meet your individual requirements: seat height from 22" to 27.5". Simply lift the lever under the seat and lighten the load on the seat - ideal for all sizes and table heights.
Sideways Movement - You decide how much you want to move. The sideways movement is decisive for training the back muscles. You adjust this with the hand-wheel under the spring strut. We recommend setting it a little firmer at first, then later as flexible as possible. The essential criterion: your personal well-being.
Adjustable Spring Hardness - You decide how hard the spring is to be: simply turn the sleeve to continuously adjust the spring hardness to suit your needs. The chair's 'bounce" will be softer or stiffer depending on the hardness selected.